- Types of Cloud Environments: Cloud environment controls, hosting, ITO Outsourcing, CoLoc, Onshore, offshore versus cloud.
- Planning for cloud capacity: Policy management and third-party management.
- Cloud Administration technology: Virtual networks, storage, and computing, application management in the cloud.
- Security administration, compliance and certification.
- Cloud Provisioning: Capacity Management, Service Desk Management, cloud provisioning/ automation management.
- Module 1: Cloud Resource Administration and Provisioning
- Module 2:Scalable and Elastic Administration
- Module 3: Cloud Interoperability & Portability
- Module 4:Strategic Policy Design for Cloud Usage and Compliance
- Module 5:Business Continuity Strategies and Disaster Recovery for Cloud
- Module 6:Cloud Security Fundamentals
- Module 7: Federated Controls and Strategies for Multiple Cloud and Non-cloud Administration
- Module 8: Performance Measures, Monitoring and Optimization in Production
- Network, Systems or Database Administrators
- IT Managers
PrerequisitesThere are no formal prerequisites; however, it is recommended that participants have achieved the Cloud Technology Associate certification (or its equivalent) from the Cloud Credential Council and that participants are familiar with key cloud concepts and terminology.
ExaminationSuccessfully passing (65%) the 75-minute exam, consisting of 25 multiple-choice questions, leads to the Professional Cloud Administrator Certification. CCC Professional Cloud Administrator Self-Study with Exam The Professional Cloud Administrator (PCA) course provides participants on understanding on configuring and maintaining the cloud platform—and have to understand and master all aspects regarding cloud provisioning. The PCA Self-Study set includes access to the course eBook, practice exercises and mock exam, plus an exam voucher. Participants are able to schedule their exam for up to six months. This course is intended for participants who are ready to prepare for the exam independently with the use of CCC accredited courseware. (US$499) R6500 excl tax
Cloud and IOT Training Registration Registration Form